cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New System Recommendations - Campground

john_simoneau
New Contributor II
We are a campground in the foothills of California on 18 acres. I’ve been told from other campground owners with similar layouts/size that the Zone Director and T300’s make a rock solid system. I’m sold on the Zone Director but questioning the T300’s. There appears to be T300’s, T301, and T310 I think. Some with internal or external antenna options. Can anyone give me an idea for which option I should choose? If we make the wrong choice on an internal or external antenna then can that be altered without buying a whole new product? Are the antennas just accessory that I can swap?

I believe there are some form of signal booster antennas available for them. Any idea what specific ones for those products?

So far I HATE the buying experience of Rukus products. It appears they promote themselves as easy/smart enough software to do it yourself yet seem to force resellers on you that just want to push expensive systems without explanation. I just want to buy the products that were recommended by other parks and build it myself. This will be our 3rd public wifi system but all were built by other vendors and none have worked so lets hope Ruckus is as good as I’ve heard 🙂
3 REPLIES 3