cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP GUYS!

jonathan_edward
New Contributor
Hi all, I have ZoneFlex 7352. I connected to cisco router, then my zoneflex is not working. But I can connect that to my pc (ethernet). Need Help!, thankyou
3 REPLIES 3

max_o_driscoll
Valued Contributor
IP addresses of the devices in different subnets? Cisco router security features...

Need to be clear and give more info.
Connecting what to what works?
What IPs did you use, ZF7352 default?
Have you configured ZF to pick up IP from router for instance?

jonathan_edward
New Contributor
Image_ images_messages_5f91c40b135b77e247931e9b_d34fde703896f4886f27b4c194197ec9_RackMultipart201502237454esg9e-eb397608-60ce-4688-9a65-bd210029b559-234062034.jpg1424702401

IP: 192.168.0.22 (not connect to network)

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
You ought to be able to define the same SSID as used on your Cisco wifi router, on a Ruckus standalone mode AP. 

How is your Ruckus AP configured, under Configuration::Internet?

If you leave the Management VLAN as VLAN 1, you will be on whatever subnet is advertised
by the Cisco router.  We recommend to assign a static IP address (ie your 192.168.0.22), with
the Cisco router IP address as the IPv4 default gateway.  Start there.  With a static IP assigned
to the Ruckus AP (and use an IP outside of the Cisco DHCP scope), is your laptop able to ping
the AP?

Assuming you can access the AP with a static IP address, you would define your SSID under
the Configuration::Radio 2.4G or Radio5G, and under the SSID tab, use the Packet Forward
method of "Bridge to WAN".  Clients who successfully authenticate by your specified WPA
PSK or other, will then get their DHCP requests dropped onto the Ethernet, where they should
be answered by your Cisco DHCP server.

Your Configuration::Ethernet Ports, should both also be specified with "Bridge to WAN" on
untagged VLAN 1.

If you can connect your Mac Mini into an extra LAN port of the Cisco router, do you get an
IP from it's DHCP server?  Can you ping the Ruckus AP?

If you connect your Mac Mini into the second LAN port of the 7352 AP, do you get an IP from
the Cisco router?  Can you ping the Ruckus AP?  Can you ping the Cisco router?  Can you ping
www.yahoo.com?  (to test DNS)

This troubleshooting will help to narrow down the area(s) needing further investigation.