cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Reinstallation Attacks - breaking WPA2

dawid_krawczak
New Contributor III
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if Ruckus has already prepared software updates / upgrades for his products due to exposed WPA2 vulnerabilities? Where they plan to release these updates?

• CVE-2017-13077: Reinstallation of the pairwise encryption key (PTK-TK) in the 4-way handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13078: Reinstallation of the group key (GTK) in the 4-way handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13079: Reinstallation of the integrity group key (IGTK) in the 4-way handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13080: Reinstallation of the group key (GTK) in the group key handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13081: Reinstallation of the integrity group key (IGTK) in the group key handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13082: Accepting a retransmitted Fast BSS Transition (FT) Reassociation Request and reinstalling the pairwise encryption key (PTK-TK) while processing it.
  • CVE-2017-13084: Reinstallation of the STK key in the PeerKey handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13086: reinstallation of the Tunneled Direct-Link Setup (TDLS) PeerKey (TPK) key in the TDLS handshake.
  • CVE-2017-13087: reinstallation of the group key (GTK) when processing a Wireless Network Management (WNM) Sleep Mode Response frame.
  • CVE-2017-13088: reinstallation of the integrity group key (IGTK) when processing a Wireless Network Management (WNM) Sleep Mode Response frame.
Source: https://www.krackattacks.com/

Regards,
Dawid
6 REPLIES 6

jesse_johnston_
New Contributor III
I just closed a chat support session with the expectation of an update to be provided during the second half of today.

dawid_krawczak
New Contributor III
I have just found this thread. This one should be closed then.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Hello, let's all use the above thread instead of new posts please, and Ruckus is preparing a format Security update for this issue.
I'm about to say something on that discussion, thank you.    - Michael