I connected a R510 Access Point with a switch but the R510 doesn't receive an ip address from the Windows DHCP Server. With a notbook connected on the same switch port I receive one.
Lldp shows me the following informations:
Neighbor: C8:08:73:0B:20:20/C8:08:73:0B:20:20, age 4 seconds
- Chassis ID type: MAC address (4)
Chassis ID : C8:08:73:0B:20:20
- Port ID type: MAC address (3)
Port ID : C8:08:73:0B:20:20
- Time To Live: 120 seconds
- System Name: "RuckusAP"
- System Description: "Ruckus R510 Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP/SW Ver\
- System Capabilities : "Bridge, WLAN AP, Router"
Enabled Capabilities: "Bridge, WLAN AP"
- Management Address Subtype: IPv4 (1)
Management Address : 192.168.0.1
Interface Number Subtype : Unknown (1)
Interface Number : 0
Object ID String : "null"
- Port Description: "eth0"
- IEEE802.3 Link-aggregation
Capability/Status : Capable, Disabled (0x01)
Aggregated Port ID: 0 (0x00000000)
Do anyone know which reason this should be?