We need to map the SSID and keep it under a WLAN group and then we need to map this WLAN group to the AP\AP group. Below are the steps:
1. Under Wireless LANS >> Create a WLAN Group.
2. Now under the WLAN Group >> Create SSIDs.
3. Now Under Access Points >> Create Access Points Group >> Create AP group and add the APs
4. Select the AP Groups >> Edit it >> Under Radio Settings >> WLAN Group >> Select the WLAN group you have created. Do this for both 2.4 and 5 GHz.
5. Now the SSIDs on the selected WLAN group will broadcast on all the APs which are there in the AP Groups.
I hope this helps.