cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading problem

ibm_jti
New Contributor II
hi, i have problem when i want to upgrade zd1100 firmware from webgui, uploading file sofware takes too long (more than 1 hour) and its not done. status still uploading not change to upgrade, can anyone give me advice for this?  im using ZD1100 (9.8.1.0 build 101) and want to upgrade to 9.9.0.0.205 and upgrade again to 9.10.0.0.218

many thanks
marutha
7 REPLIES 7

jeff_bingham
New Contributor
I recently had this issue and Support had me download Firefox 45 and then surf to about:config, search for and change security.tls.unrestricted_rc4_fallback to user mode. I just clicked on it once to change it and then I saved the settings and performed the upgrade and it actually worked slowly but surely. I went directly from 9.6.1 to 9.8.3.0.44

ibm_jti
New Contributor II
hi jeff

u can actually u can using internet explorer instead, so far i got no prob when upgrade ruckus using it,

thaks by the way for give an adivse to troubleshoot upgrading using firefox

jeff_bingham
New Contributor
You were lucky! I was first using Internet Explorer and twice it failed. It hung at upgrading 0% and never continued. The ZD1100 status light quickly began blinking red and never changed. That's when Ruckus support knew to have me download Firefox 45. This is why I went ahead and shared how I finally succeeded. Thanks!!!