cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so now as i am trying to configure it and restore backup file it is not go further, my whole network is not working ,

mahesh_kumar_sa
New Contributor
My controller DZ 1100 got faulty on 8 feb 2016, i returned it to factory , but yesterday we got a new ZD 1100 from factory side, so now as i am trying to configure it and restore backup file it is not go further, so kindly suggest me the steps asap because my whole network is not working ,i have backup data of old ZD. Kindly do the needful asap.
3 REPLIES 3

martin_martin
Valued Contributor
Hi Mahesh,
Please make sure the ZD1100 has the same firmware running as of which you have the backup off.
Then you can restore correctly.

If you still need assistance then please open a case via our support website.

Kind regards
Martin

mahesh_kumar_sa
New Contributor
Dear Martin,

Yes i have upgrading the same firmware on which i want to restore.

He means you need to install the exact same version that the backup is from, on your new ZD1100 so it can be recognized.

Can you tell us what firmware version your ZD110 was running, that you saved your last backup from, before it went faulty?

You'll find the ZD1100 software downloads to match, from this Products page link. 

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/products/29-zonedirector-1100#firmwares

If the version on the new ZD is after your previous ZD version, using the Upgrade page to (downgrade) to a lower version,
will also reset configuration to factory settings.  (so you know and can re-access it on the same version as your previous).