cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to block youtube and facebook from the ruckus zd 1200 for particular users .

sairam_yadav
New Contributor II
I want to block you tube and Facebook from the ruckus zd 1200 for particular users . Is it possible if yes please  tell me how to configure in ruckus zd
9 REPLIES 9

tim_brumbaugh
Contributor
If you want to block for particular users first thing is you need to be doing Radius authentication so that certain settings can be applied to users or user groups based on their login.  You could also have those users on particular WLAN's and force settings by WLAN. 

tim_brumbaugh
Contributor
If you want to block for particular users first thing is you need to be doing Radius authentication so that certain settings can be applied to users or user groups based on their login.  You could also have those users on particular WLAN's and force settings by WLAN. 

sairam_yadav
New Contributor II
kindly request to you if you have the configuration to restrict you tube and Facebook for particular users or the solution please send me the configuration. it will be a great helpful for me

tim_brumbaugh
Contributor
It is not an easy solution, do you know what radius or AAA authentication is? if not I cannot just send you a configuration on how to do this.  The ZD is not a firewall and content filter solution, if you want to do this it is much easier to do it with a true content filter on a firewall. Like a lightspeed box or websense or on a sonic firewall with the content filter service.

AAA:
  ID:
    1:
      Name= Local Database
      Type= Local

2:
      Name= Guest Accounts
      Type= Guest

I want to implement on the id 1.  if you can provide me the configuration it will be great helpful for me. we are using 2 ssid once is xxxx.com and other one is guest.com