cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZoneDirector 1100 unresponsive, WIFI down

lonnie_3404113
Contributor
I shutdown my ZD1100 last night in order to move some power cables to a different PDU in my rack. When I restored power, it did not boot properly, and WIFI is down. I've power cycled it a couple times, including moving it back to its original PDU, but it doesn't respond to a ping and the Status light is off, although the Power light and the NIC LED's are on.
What does no Status light mean?
9 REPLIES 9

Old problem, but recently occurred again with one of our units.
From rescue mode I did an FDISK, then Upgraded the firmware with 9.3.2.0.3 as above which solved the issue.

lonnie_3404113
Contributor
Bleh... I did your suggested procedure, but still got the message No Storage Connected. Support is RMA'ing my unit as of Saturday. I hoped that using the other NIC would change something, without being real hopeful that it actually would.... I guess if storage is missing, storage is missing, no matter which NIC is used.
Thanks for the advice on upgrade path, I may need that with the new ZD once it comes.

I need your Help I have the same problem

Hello I'm from Brazil, I have the same problem and i need your Help for solve, thank you for it help

Please read the article in John's reply above for details on possible recovery, else RMA is only option.