cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZD1200 Map view not showing AP's anymore..

caspar_willemse
New Contributor II
So I am using a ZD1200 with firmware 9.12.1.0 build 148

I placed 3 AP's on a map I uploaded (the map is 143kb and not bigger then 720px) and I did this on a Windows 2008 R2 server with IE9. All was good until the next time I reopened the browser, I can see the map but the AP's are not showing up. It does say it has 3 AP's loaded on the map, but you cannot see them.
So I thought I would just delete the map because there is nothing in it, but I get an error saying it is not possible, there are AP's in the map.. grrr..

ok, then I tried it on a mac with chrome (that's a nogo anyway), then latest firefox and then safari, all with the same problem.

I am using using V8 update 66 on the mac, but also on the other systems. I don't understand why it is not coming up. So I opened a case with Ruckus but support is not able to help me at this point, they cannot figure it out why it is not showing.

Is there any other way to get the AP's out of the map or reset anything (other then a full factory reset of the ZD) so I can load them up again? Already checked the Sample map and my own map, zoom in/out, they are not showing..

Any idea's?
7 REPLIES 7

Thanks a lot Caspar.
/ Johan

Correct Caspar,

I was the one that had contacted you.

Johan, Please open a support case and let us know the number.

I will take it from there.

Kind regards
Martin

chris_barr_fbji
New Contributor
I know this is 2 years old but in out upgrade to 10.1, some of the APs fell off the maps. Some were just way off the image and I recovered all but one.

Was the fix something that can be performed in the UI or do I have to do a support case if this happens again?
I'd like to know just in the event that one of my staff mucks up the placement.