cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZD1100 unreachable after upgrade / cycle reboot every 30 min

grasset_jean_fr
New Contributor II
I try to upgrade my ZD1100 to the latest version but since 2 hours of upgrade I can't access to apmngr . On my syslog server I can see this message  "The apmgr is not in Run state more than 1800 seconds and stop to reply Ping message from RSMD" But I can ping ZD but can't access.
Every 30 min ZD reboot ! Help Me ! I have a Backup of the last configuration. Thanks for your help !
6 REPLIES 6

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
hi,

better you factory reset the controller and monitor. Downgrade back to old version and re-upgrade using new firmware file downloaded fresh to be sure...

grasset_jean_fr
New Contributor II
hi, I can access to my ZD1100 but I have this error message "Medium Model[zf7372] is not supported; connection request from AP[54:3d:37:2c:a6:e0] refused "

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
which version is running on the controller? IS ZF7372 supported on that controller. If ZF7372 is supported then please re-upgrade the controller using a fresh firmware file

grasset_jean_fr
New Contributor II
ZD firmware version is 9.7.1.0.17, I try to re-upgrade to the same version but upgrade stay block at 0% and led is red. Yesterday I try the same solution with this version : 9.8.0.0.373. But the same error.. Before upgrade all AP work on 9.7.1.0.17 version