cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading ZD1100 from 9.6.1

jd_walker
New Contributor
I am unable to upgrade my ZD1100 from 9.6.1. I am trying to install 9.7.0 but I have also tried installing 9.6.2 with no success. The GUI hangs at upgrading ... 0% and the status indicator flashes red. I did a factory default prior to attempting to upgrade and have tried and reset several times.

Anyone have any suggestions or similar experience?
4 REPLIES 4

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Did you try power-cycling the unit as recommended in the special upgrade instructions that front-end the download?

jd_walker
New Contributor
Yes, I waited 25 minutes to be sure, then pulled the power for 10 seconds and then tried again. I've done this a few times attempting the different versions as well.

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Definitely open a support case as this is outside the "normal" behavior. https://support.ruckuswireless.com/co...

jeff_bingham
New Contributor
Old topic, but I recently had this issue and Support had me download Firefox 45 and then surf to about:config, search for and change security.tls.unrestricted_rc4_fallback to user mode. I just clicked on it once to change it and then I saved the settings and performed the upgrade and it actually worked slowly but surely. I went directly from 9.6.1 to 9.8.3.0.44