cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ZD + Radius not working

thiago_alves_96
New Contributor II
Hi all,
I'm trying to set up an wifi connection to our corporative notebooks with Active Directory + Radius auth. I've been folowing this tutorial:

https://ericrochow.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/how-to-use-microsoft-nps-for-wireless-authentication-wit...

And after everything set up, when i try to connect to the SSID i set up to test, it returns me to the authentication window, to type user and password again.

On the server side, at the NPS logs it wont give me a error. But, if i type my username and password wrong, it says its wrong. 
I've been researching for answers 4 days now and no good. Can you guys help me to make this work?

Im using windows server 16/ZD/Active Directory combo.
5 REPLIES 5

thiago_alves_96
New Contributor II
when i try to put my username and password into the network configured with the RADIUS auth, it doesnt work. It justs fails to authenticate and returns me to the username and password screen. If i type a wrong password or an inexistent user on my active directory, the log informs me that, or even when i try to connect without the right auth modes, it shows me everything. Only when it supposes to work, it doesnt show me nothing. I've created the certificate on the machine on the cert authority and requested one to the radius connection, but no good. Im trying to connect with a brand new pc, with absolutely nothing installed on it, not even the certificate ( dunno if this is necessary tho ).