cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUCKUS Home Lab Equipment

benedict_osundw
New Contributor II
Hi,

I am interested in getting some used RUCKUS equipment like ZF1106 and two units APs ZF7363 for use in our office lab.

Any help in getting a used working set on the US market? Shipping to Kenya will be no problem as I have friends who travel to my country at least every 2 months.

Three members of my team at our company now have REX but we need more hands for the WiSE track to have the real hands-on feel.

Thanks

BEN
3 REPLIES 3

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
I would contact local Ruckus sales or VARs for discount or demonstration equipment. Even product purchased on eBay must meet local federal agency regulations. USA equipment cannot necessarily be used in Kenya.

benedict_osundw
New Contributor II
Hi Michael

A friend on a trip to China bought me some RUCKUS equipment that I want to use as lab items for in-house training of my technicians.

The ZD1106 works well. The ZF7363 allowed us log in only once using super/sp-admin. After that we are unable t0 use the same credentials. Pings still flow well to 192.168.0.1

There is no information at the back of the AP about user name or admin password

Any idea how to go about resolving this problem?

Thanks

BEN

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
Hi Ben,

If ZF7363 is being managed by a ZD then you need to login via ZD username and password.

Hope this helps.