cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generated Dynamic PSK list missing

ken_yeh
New Contributor III
I logged in to our ZoneDirector and noticed that sometime in the last 24 hours the list of all our generated DPSKs is no longer showing. The only item that appears is for the default user "activator". At first I thought that one of our other admins must have accidentally deleted all our users (several hundred) but after deeper investigation this doesn't seem to be the case, as our users are still connecting via their previously generated DPSKs to our secure wifi network. So it appears that the DPSKs are still saved in the system, they just aren't showing up in that page on the admin console.

In addition, I just tried batch generating several new DPSKs and none of them appear in the list. This is baffling, and of course we can't manage our DPSKs if we can't see them, so we would greatly appreciate any ideas or solutions!

We have a ZD3100 running version 9.8.3.0 build 14.
8 REPLIES 8

Have you tried upgrade the firmware for the controller?
If no, you can try upgrade to 9.9 firmware.
If yes, does this happen for the previous firmware?

Hoang, we can't upgrade the firmware as we are on the latest firmware that supports our ZF7962 (which is a different sort of frustration).

ken_yeh
New Contributor III
After an extended remote session with Ruckus tech support, we were able to restore the list of DPSKs by creating a new WLAN. But we still have no idea how this occurred in the first place, nor why this fix brought the list back. The Ruckus engineers consulted have never seen this before.

hoang_tung_7073
New Contributor III
fair enough. And glad that your issue is solved.