cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Point connect-disconnect issues, Random behavior

chetansinh_dabh
New Contributor III

Access Point connect-disconnect issues, Random behavior, (available models - R320, R650, T310C)

every time refresh page the AP connect list sometimes shows 12 or 14 or 15, or 18.

one AP did not connect with the zone director, 

even if we connect any AP, the firmware upgrade shows the same and does not upgrade. So please solve this problem.

controller Model no. :- Zone Director 1200 

controller Firmware version:- 10.4.1.0.272

AP model no. :- R650

AP firmware version :- 114.0.0.0.1294

7 REPLIES 7

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @chetansinh_dabh 

If the APs are rebooting due to application or kernel I would suggest to upgrade your current controller to version 10.5.1.0.193 ( R320, R650, T310C supported). Additionally for the R650 not joining login to the AP using ssh tool ex putty and provide output of below :

get director

get syslog log

Best Regards

Vineet

chetansinh_dabh
New Contributor III

All APs are pinging but showing APs are connect-disconnect, and We have already put the above command (set director IP "ZD IP", then reboot) but not connect AP with ZD. 

even if we connect any AP, the firmware upgrade shows the same and does not upgrade. So please solve this problem.

@chetansinh_dabh Without understanding the issue we won't be able to help and to understand the issue I would need the requested logs please.  From the R650 AP kindly provide the below and since this would also require a remote access can you open a case with us via https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us to get this resolve at the earliest.

get director

get syslog log

Best Regards

Vineet

Good morning, I have a similar problem, in my Zone Director a large number of AP's are in Down status, but when I ping the AP, it responds, if I enter the IP via WEB I have access and the users have navigation, management is lost only at the administrative level from the ZD