cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

limit devices per login credentials

temur_kalandia
New Contributor III
hello,

is there any way to limit devices per username? i have active directory authentication configured. all users can connect to wifi network with their credentials, but if user shares username/pass, they can simultaneously access internet.

so i'm looking for the way to limit one devices per username..
4 REPLIES 4

koen_verbeeck
New Contributor III
You can accomplish this using Zero-IT configuration using D-PSK and limit the D-PSK to 1 client per device. Under Zero-IT config, select the AD server for authentication.

you can do it with freeradius, just need some scripting skills.. you can count device number per username.  

ken_aquino
New Contributor
Hi Koen, We cant use Zero-IT Configuration because this is not compatible with Old Devices. Now we are using ZD5100-00, are there any other options for this? Thanks

seanmuir
Contributor III
Ruckus has a guest pass system integrated in to the ZD where you can assign login credentials per user and only allow 1 device to connect using those login credentials - or alternatively you can allow all users to log in using the same credentials

I'm no expert on AD, but I would have thought that you would have been able to accomplish the same restriction by means of ACL