cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Latest Firmware ZoneDirector 1200

raka_andrean_ha
New Contributor III
hi.. if I want to upgrade the latest version for ZoneDirector 1200 from 9.9.0.0 version, what the impact for the license? I have license for 7 APs in the ZoneDirector 1200 (5 APs default is free)
18 REPLIES 18

this is not the right thread, but you set it up, enable mesh and deploy the AP's.
you have to plug each AP to the Network of the ZD, then the AP get all the informations from the ZD (Firmware, configuration). as soon the AP is configured, you can place it somewhere just powered.

So how many ap can i connect in mesh what is root ap ? Plz explain more how network setup goes step by step plz

So as I understood mesh help , where we don't have network feasibility so with power we can install ap ..Is there any distance limitations

Thomas understood ur thread ,, there is 200 ap connect in my company and zd 3000 firmware 9.13 and mesh is not enable so if o enable it will they hemper my live network bcz I want ony included 10 ap in mesh ,,do I need take backup first. And as I studied if I disabled mesh from zd then not possible zd will set to factory default plz explain how to proceed ...That would greatful for me

thomas_fankhaus
Contributor II
follow the "upgrade path". install 9.10 after that install 9.13
if you skip the 9.10 then you loose your config.
but you could go back to 9.9, restore from backup file, and upgrade following the path.