cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change IP of AP on Unleashed network

c_thomas
New Contributor II

I recently added a new R710 to my unleashed network. It still had ZD installed when I got it so I connected via ethernet and updated it to Unleashed. No problem. When the AP came back up it grabbed a DHCP address from my network and joined the my Unleashed network.

I don't really want the AP in my DHCP pool and would prefer to assign it a static IP. I don't see anyway to do that via the Unleashed web interface. If I try to connect to that AP directly it just redirects me to the Master AP. Is there anyway to change the IP of the new AP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

david_black_594
Contributor III

Select Access Points, select the R710, up at the top click Edit, a window for the R710 will appear, click the Network tab, click Manual

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

david_black_594
Contributor III

Select Access Points, select the R710, up at the top click Edit, a window for the R710 will appear, click the Network tab, click Manual

I feel stupid now. 🙂

Thank You.

@c_thomas  You're very welcome, and don't feel bad about it.  We've all been there. On products that Ruckus tries to "simplify" for non-technical end users, they hide or obscure things that the rest of us need.