cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unleashed splash page.................

daniel_atkins_7
New Contributor II
I recently deployed my first Unleashed system. I have had no problems with the installation so far, and it really was easy to explain to the owner, and made the solution a cost effective solution compared to competitors without a controller..Finally!!  

My question is: I could not find a place within the GUI to create a splash page for users to confirm that they understand the expectations of the user. (no adult sites, torrents, etc...)

Can anyone tell me where this is within the Unleashed GUI, or let me know if it is not available. My guess is that it is called some name no one has ever heard of..  Like most of Ruckus, I may need to get my Ruckus to Network Admin terminology guide out..  lol

Thanks all
6 REPLIES 6

mike_kuly
New Contributor III
Hello WiFi Guy, I believe what you are looking for is what we call "guest pass printout customization". You can download a file that will be presented to guest users when they login.

If you have the latest code you can navigate there from the dashboard, click on "Admin and Services" and then on "Services". Click on the "guest access service" and then on the "guest pass printout customization" It is there that you can load a file with all your user expectations.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

daniel_atkins_7
New Contributor II
Thanks, but what I am looking for is on the public SSID that is password protected, I want the user to be directed to a page where they must agree to terms ( no adult sites, no torrents, etc...) and then be allowed on the network after agreeing to the terms. I do not want this be on a guest pass basis. This is for public areas of an APT complex, not guests. I may be incorrect, and maybe using the guest pass printout is what I actually want. Let me know if this is my only option to accomplish what I am trying to do and I will attempt to reconfigure the network to allow for Guest Pass Printout.

Thanks Mike..

mike_kuly
New Contributor III
Hello WiFi Guy,

We can do that with a ZD controlled WLAN by adding a captive portal using web auth. But as of today the unleashed doesn't have that capability. To do what you are requesting will need to be done with a guest WLAN. You could request from the person who sold this to you to file a feature request to add this function. 

daniel_atkins_7
New Contributor II
Thanks for the information. That is what I thought. I will follow the path of least resistance and get my request to the powers that be.

Thanks again Mike. Have a good weekend.