cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed connection to ICX

kc_luchsinger
New Contributor III
Just updated my AP in my local test system here to 200.8.10.3.243, attached to an ICX 7150-C08P (also updated to 8.0.92).  In the Unleashed interface, we can now get status from the ICX switch, which is a nice feature.  When I tried to set this up today, it won't let me login, tells me my username & password is incorrect.  SSH is enabled (should be by default on 8.0.90) , and I assigned it credentials.  when I login to the switch via SSH through putty it connects just fine.  Any ideas on why it should fail via the unleashed interface?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ricardo_navarre
New Contributor

Update the firmware using SPSxxxx.bin file, it is for L2 ( only switch ) configuration, with this firmware, unleashed automatically detects and add the switch to unleashed network. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

wow! this is awesome!!! I have been banging my head since 2020 over this

kc_luchsinger
New Contributor III
Thanks for the info, I'll try and get mine to work this way when I get a minute

tam_ch
New Contributor
Can ruckus fix the issue on next Unleashed firmware?

kc_luchsinger
New Contributor III
as per this thread: 
https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ruckuswireless/topics/unable-to-add-icx-7150-c12p-switch-to-unleas...

after updating the switch to 8.0.9, reset everything and let the Unleashed network sign in using the default super credentials, then unleashed resets the switch credentials to match the unleashed credentials and you're golden.  This worked for me using unleashed 200.8.10.3.278

ricardo_navarre
New Contributor

Update the firmware using SPSxxxx.bin file, it is for L2 ( only switch ) configuration, with this firmware, unleashed automatically detects and add the switch to unleashed network.