cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed App - Destination IP with port

beat_schilliger
New Contributor II
I did the upgrade to 200.4.9.13.47.

My unleashed network will be reachable from remote with portforwarding from port 8888 to 443. The unleashed app doesn't allow the destination address unleashed.mydomain.com:8888 (Please enter valid Destination.)! So I can't use the app!

Thanks for fixing and regards,
Beat
4 REPLIES 4

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Are you forwarding to the Unleashed network Management IP, that all member APs are configured to use?
I don't know that we have port forwarding to DNS working for PC, let alone new Unleashed Mobile App though.
Did you do this thru PC access before?

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Hi Beat,
   Product Marketing tell me Unleashed 200.5 will support port forward as you describe,
and there will be a new UMA (Unleashed Mobile App) together with Unleashed 200.5.  It
will support Remote Management thru a Cloud server for Mobile App to your Unleashed
network access so you won't need port forwarding.  Please stay tuned...

beat_schilliger
New Contributor II
The only problem will be: The address field for the destination to manage a network does not accept a colon! It is only possible to manage a unleashed network over the standard port.

seth_barrow
New Contributor
Is there a solution for managing AP's that are registered to my UMM server without having to have port forwarding of 443 to my AP at each site?