cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unleashed network re asking for create new network

shoeb_qureshi
New Contributor II
We have setup Ruckus Unleashed network with 6 numbers of R310 APs setup is working fine after a week i didn't see an SSID we have created when going to check through web console its asking for create new unleashed network thats we have created before and there is one option available APs info there i can see my AP detail that i was configured before. is there anything missed or something issue with APs?
3 REPLIES 3

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
What is your current state Shoeb?  That sounds like what you might see if you go directly to 
the IP address of an unconfigured AP, but you said you had a working SSID for a week?

You do want to do the Setup Unleashed network on your first AP, so it becomes Master AP.
You can upgrade this to the current version if you've haven't got latest version 200.2.9.13.186.
[Admin&Services->Administer->Upgrade]

And then for all other new/factory defaulted Unleashed APs they should recognize that there
is an Unleashed network and Master AP to get upgraded/configured from.

Your network needs a router for default-gateway, and there's usually a DHCP server handing
out addresses from a scope/range.  While using DHCP for initial connections is ok, we recommend
you assign your APs a static IP address, and setup a Management IP address, which are
*outside* of the scope assigned by the DHCP server.  [So you can always get to them, and
their addresses won't get assigned to other client devices (reserved IPs)] 
[Admin&Services->System->Device IP Settings->Management Interface]

shoeb_qureshi
New Contributor II
Thanks for reply information is very useful we will update you once upgrade the latest firmware.

shoeb_qureshi
New Contributor II
Thanks for reply information is very useful we will update you once upgrade the latest firmware.