cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unleashed 200.5 has bug

li_zijie
New Contributor III
After testing the 200.5 version of the defective R500 R600, will lead to a series of models, wireless LAN appears high delay, packet loss and other cases, only by reducing version to solve the problem, hope that the official personnel test, to fix the problem.

thanks
19 REPLIES 19

You can speak English, but I do not speak English, I rely on translation tools to communicate with you, and even hotline customers are speaking English, there is no way to communicate.

Ruckus technical support is terrible I reopened a hotel that we had over 50 access points and was gonna buy about 75 more but they will not help without the old owners email which is impossible because he died

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Hello Electa,    I hope the engineer mis-understood you!  Do you have a Serial Number from a controller that managed the APs?  I will look in our systems to determine your previous account and get you some help.

I have tried talking to supervisors there and was supposed to have a ticket assigned to me so we can fix this we have about 50 of your units and was gonna buy about 100 more but the owner of the hotel wants to not use your company any longer due to your poor customer service if I can at least get the one at my house going I might be able to talk home into going forward with doing business but we will see call me at 727 320 7813 mike

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
I am not TAC, please open a ticket.  They will ask you for a serial number, preferably from your controller, but an AP might be enough to find out your previous account.