cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware issues?

jack_causey
New Contributor II

Hello all. I have 2 Ruckus unleashed WAPs at my home, and R710 and R510. I have Gigabit internet service. I recently upgraded the firmware to 200.7.10.2.339 from the previous version. Prior to the new firmware, I was getting WiFi speeds of 300-400Mbps. Now I am getting 150Mbps or less. I have tested Wifi speeds with multiple devices. I tried a factory reset, but that did not help. I found the old firmware on the Ruckus website, but couldn't figure out how to store the file on my PC to upload to the WAPs.  Any ideas on a fix or what might be wrong??
10 REPLIES 10

scott_ren
New Contributor
Enable WLAN on : 5G only

scott_ren
New Contributor
Enable WLAN on 5G only

jack_causey
New Contributor II
The devices I use to measure the speed are attached to the 5G band. I don’t won’t to disable 2.4 since I have security cams that use that frequency. As I said, this wasn’t an issue prior to firmware update. I haven’t figured out how to revert back to the previous firmware. I can’t get the old firmware file to save on my PC for some reason. I have the exact same system at a second home with same WAPs but running the previous firmware and my speeds are a lot faster. Any ideas guys/gals?

You can find the all Unleashed firmware as below:https://support.ruckuswireless.com/products/82-unleashed#firmwares