cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz through App

Harshshah86
New Contributor

I am a Newbie to Ruckus/Unleashed system and UI. I was trying to disable the 5Ghz signal and keep only the 2.4Ghz enabled in order to setup a couple electronic devices. I went through the unleashed App and tried to turn off 5Ghz through the manage network section. This resulted in both getting turned off and now I have no wireless network in the entire house. Any suggestions or support to enable the wifi again as well as manage the 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz options independently would be highly appreciated. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Harshshah86
New Contributor

I am able to access the internet when i connect to the 7150 device. However I am not able to access the unleashed dashboard to turn on the 2.4ghz and 5ghz radios. Any assistance would be highly appreciated 

I was able to finally access the unleashed dashboard when connected via ethernet to the 7150 device. How do I enable the radios in the existing WLAN. How do i create new WLAN for 2.4ghz exclusively ?

Hello Harsh,

Thank you for contacting on Ruckus community.

You can access the unleashed dashboard with the unleashed controller IP address.

To enable the radio on the WLAN go to the Unleashed dashboard>>WiFI networks>>Select the Wlan>>Click on Edit>>Show advance option>>Radio Control>>Select the Enable WLAN on all radio option. By doing this WLAN will start broadcast on 2.4ghz and 5ghz.

To create new WLAN please follow the below reference document 

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-D1AAA04C-9405-457B-95BC-7F94F...

hi Ayush,

Do I need to restart all the APs to see the update reflected? I dont seem to fix the radios immediately.