cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes.

kyle_bogenberge
New Contributor II
upgraded an R600 to 200.5.10.0.291 Unleashed, tried to join it to our current unleashed network, it joins, AP disconnects, then gets stuck in a boot loop with a message of "Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes." on the gui address for it. It seems to be stuck like this.

Really not sure what to make of it. I was able to get the wizard to pop up once, and am currently trying to-do that so i can flash backwards to an older version of unleashed that i know worked for the original AP we have functional. Also the wizard hasn't had the option of 'join ap to network' only setup a new unleashed network. It was like this for both of them...
5 REPLIES 5

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Yes, all Unleashed APs will look for local DHCP.  Typical installations have an Internet Router (def-gw) and
DHCP in place on the LAN when they bring up the first UAP.  Bring up one UAP and let it build your network
before connecting additional APs, and the new ones should find the Master AP after they get DHCP/def-gw/DNS
info from the LAN.

When you plan to use the first UAP in Router mode, giving out DHCP/DNS, it is necessary to setup the services
before connecting the subsequent Unleashed APs, so they can find the DHCP server.