cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report: Unleashed 200.16.7 on R750, "Radio Type" Column in "Wireless Clients" shows wrong values

GreensTheorem
New Contributor III

Hey folks,

I have a bug report for the brand new Unleashed 200.16.7.0.325 on the Ruckus R750 AP:

The "Radio Type" Column in the "Clients" -> "Wireless Clients" section shows wrong / weird values.

GreensTheorem_0-1721688410428.png

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

I'm working on this for a better explanation. I will keep you posted.

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi,

We are working on this to show the radio stats correctly, I will keep you posted on the ETA.

Thank you.

rajdude
New Contributor

I have the exact same issue. The info shown in this new firmware does not make sense.

I can understand what Ruckus is trying to do, they want to stop showing wifi6 in a separate column, so if your SSID supports wifi6, they just call it 802.11ax and then they add an extra letter a or g at the end of it. But that is not correct, if the client does not support ax (same thing as wifi6), why should be it shown as using ax?

Also, I had to downgrade to 200.15.6 because 200.16.7 has too many problems with my older clients. A travel router also stopped working (DHCP passthrough no longer works). Opening another thread for that...