cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.4ghz radio disabled after removing wifi network

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

I have 3 R510's and I removed a separate wifi network through the Unleashed App, but after this the 2.4ghz radio is turned off. I turned it on in the app settings, but this did not turn the 2.4 radio on. It's still off and I don't know how to turn it on again. Anyone have a solution for this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

After some digging I found the problem. I made an AP-group in which the radio for 2.4ghz was disabled. Not really obvious that it overrides the master switch for radio's in the settings menu for the entire unleashed network. In case like this,  with just one AP-group containing all AP's in the unleashed network one should be able and expect to enable or disable the radio's via the menu radio settings. I.E. it should function as a radio masterswitch of all AP's regardless of their settings for radio in a AP-group.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

After some digging I found the problem. I made an AP-group in which the radio for 2.4ghz was disabled. Not really obvious that it overrides the master switch for radio's in the settings menu for the entire unleashed network. In case like this,  with just one AP-group containing all AP's in the unleashed network one should be able and expect to enable or disable the radio's via the menu radio settings. I.E. it should function as a radio masterswitch of all AP's regardless of their settings for radio in a AP-group.