cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoneflex 7321 setting

emanuele_bena
New Contributor
Hi, I have a Zoneflex 7321 which is supposed to act as a signal extender for my master bedroom - I have tick brick walls and the main signal does not get there.
It is wired into my hub downstairs and it was installed by my smart home integrator 3 years ago and all worked well until I had to change my ISP router (Virgin Media, in London).

At the moment I can see a single green dot on the Ruckus but it clearly does not pass through any signal (or not the right one - my virgin media hub is connected to a Netgear router that acts as main internet source for all devices and smart home controller).

If I try to log in into the IP written on the back of the Zoneflex (192,168.0.1), i get to the Virgin Media Super Hub 2ac GUI, not a Ruckus landing page.

Can anyone please help? I could live with no wifi in that room if it were for surfing and similar stuff, but i have a number of smart devices that do not work properly without it
2 REPLIES 2

emanuele_bena
New Contributor
Update:
1) I managed to access the Ruckus UI at the different IP it uses on my network - I dont understand much in there, but is is an improvement
2) It works - i enabled one of the wireless channels and I can see and surf properly in the blind spot. However, it comes out as a separate ‘wireless’ connection, and not as an extension of my main home connection. This way the various devices that are paired to my home network are still dry

Any help?

Not sure what you mean by "separate". Does it have the sane network name (SSID). The virgin media hub usually provides its own WIFI, so not 100% sure what the Netgear device is doing. The Ruckus AP would usually be connected to the Netgear box ... and have the same wireless settings at the netgear.