cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 is rejected on SmartZone in datacenter

hans_8vj9jheuue
New Contributor
Hi
We recently placed a Smartzone 100 appliance in a datacenter. However we can not add our R510 from a remote office to the smartzone. At the events we see the message: code 2003 Type: AD AP rejected  Activity: ZD-AP [D8:38:FC:11:6E:C0] / [431604506898] model [R510] is not being upgraded with SmartZone AP firmware because of ACL setting.
We already tried the CLI commando's : 
Login to the vSZ cli and use the floowing commands.

# configure
# lwapp2scg
# policy accept-all
#exit
And rebooted the SZ but no luck. All the ports are enabled on the firewall. Any ideau what could be the cause?

Thx!
5 REPLIES 5

ciaran_chambers
New Contributor
Hi, I'm seeing the same issue after upgrading SZ100 to 3.5.1
Did you figure out how to resolve this?

andrii_danylov
New Contributor
Same thing but with one from many R510s installed at the remote location. Suddenly it got disconnected and then changed to online but registration state rejected.
Any luck fixing this?

I have seen your case when the SZ is on a temporary license that expires.  Do you have a license applied to the unit?

In my case, Your action, policy accept-all, is good working.If R5100 have 104.0.0.0.1306 for F/W, you have to upgrade FW to 104.0.0.0.1350.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/1126-field-advisory-number-20160817-01-r510-104-0-0-0-1...

Then try set diretor ip or set scg ip.

If though you do that above , you don't work still, you have to try a command as "set scg ip x.x.x.x".

It may a bug for provisioning.

If it is intended working, Ruckus have to provide us a details for provision.

In APs had ZD or standalone FW, sometimes it happens they don't join to SZ.

Regards.