11-30-2020 08:04 AM
I have many sites on two different vSZ-H controllers.
Two sites only show this problem:
I rename APs using the "Access Point" configuration menu. When I switch to "Monitor APs" these APs show AP Name as "MyRouter". If I go to the "Configuration" menu again, the APs show the names I gave them.
The APs are R500 and R510 models and the issue occurs on both controllers.
Has anyone seen this issue? I would appreciate any assistance.
12-02-2020 06:15 AM
Could you confirm the controller and AP version.
Also try to delete these two APs from the controller >> factory reset them and reconfigure with controller.
12-07-2020 02:41 PM
I have actually moved these APs from a version 3.4 controller to a version 5.0 controller and the fault moved with the APs.
12-10-2020 07:20 AM
I have seen a similar issue in past where factory resetting and removing the APs from the controller did fix the issue.
If issue persist after deleting and factory resetting the APs, please open a support case.
12-07-2020 11:19 PM
I have seen this. it is not actually a big problem, usually displayed name is updated in a few minutes. Updating it again or rebooting AP helps too. But it is not a big problem actually, as AP functions as configured, it is just some monitoring caching glitch.