You have to play with AP group and WLAN group settings.
- Go to WLANs >> Create two WLAN groups. "2.4G_Only and "5G_Only".
- Now add desired WLANs to these WLAN group (2.4 WLANs to 2.4G_Only WLAN group and 5G WLANs to "5G_Only" WLAN group).
- Go to Access points >> Edit the desired AP group (if you have not created additional AP groups then there will be just one "Default" AP group).
- In the AP group settings >> 2.4G radio settings >> Change the mapped WLAN from default to "2.4G_Only" and for 5G radio settings change it to "5G_Only" >> save the settings.
- Once done, selected WLANs under specific group will broadcast only to their respective band.
- If there is a WLAN which you wish to broadcast on both the radios, select it on both the WLAN groups.
Syamantak Omer | Community moderator | Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RASZA | RICXI | Follow me at https://linkedin.com/in/syamantak-omer-5949b6124