cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCI Built-in Reports

mark_anthony_sa
New Contributor III
Is there any way I can add SCI's built-in reports to my Public Schedule? I tried creating custom reports and added it to my Public Schedule but the custom reports look really ugly. I can't create custom reports similar to the built-in reports of SCI. The charts/graphs/tables there are much better.
5 REPLIES 5

shimshim
New Contributor
Hello,

The built-in reports are scheduled by clicking on the "Schedule e-mail delivery of this report" button on the top right corner of each report:

Image_ images_messages_5f91c427135b77e24798c3b4_c25bbd487dbe146f4e93de998ed0112e_RackMultipart20160419261281lm4-bdaa5fcf-24cd-4bfd-95ba-d336cda2b8fc-186564843.png1461036972

mark_anthony_sa
New Contributor III
Ah, yes. Totally forgot about that one. But can built-in reports be consolidated into just a single PDF file then schedule an email delivery?

shimshim
New Contributor
I'm not aware of a way to do this. Technically the way it works is by "printing" the single report into a PDF file, then sending it over e-mail. So...

It's just that the recipient receives one email per "data source". Like one separate email for Client Fingerprint and one email for Controller Hardware Utilization. I just want to avoid intervention from the customer (admin) to manually download all reports and email them to his manager as single email.