cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

property management system support

desiguruit
New Contributor

I read RUCKUS blog on hospitality and I want to make PMS PSK like it says on blog with RWG. Which PMS work? How to do this? Is there video?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RUCKUSBizDevGuy
New Contributor II

I highly recommend you watch the entire video linked above, but if you just want to jump to see a peek at the PMS integration aspect, you can skip ahead using: https://youtu.be/t-GAYqGCRNo?t=833
But you will need to have completed all of the steps prior to this section to make it work.PMS PSK.JPGScreenshot (168).png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

desiguruit
New Contributor

Thank you. This is all very helpful. Does this solution require CloudPath? I was told that external DPSK only work with CloudPath. 

Hi desiguruit, I'm not exactly clear on the intended configuration, but there can be different ways to configure DPSK. In each case, there may be different considerations or advantages/disadvantages. The RUCKUS SmartZone controller which supports DPSK can store the DPSK keys and be adopted by RWG. Or the RWG can manage/store the DPSK keys internally which can provide additional unique functionality. Integration with Cloudpath is also possible but is not required.
As this is a new product, we are publishing new documents and how to-videos every regularly.  Watch for a new technical configuration guide on this topic soon. Until then, feel free to contact a RUCKUS Sales Engineer or our Support desk if you have a Support entitlement.