cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

r510 slow connection since upgrade

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

I ran the troubleshooting Speedtest between 2 R510 AP's and it is very slow. Before it reached 980mbit between 3 AP's. This is since upgrade to v14 I believe. Wifi seems to drop internet after lease ends as well. Trying to figure out what the problem is. Reboots and cables checked. Cable still the same draka cat6 and connectors all cat6a. My level1 switch had troubles and resetted a lot and now it's dead , took it out and connected pc directly to the r510 2nd port. Before it was my tv-tuner that was not working, stream slow and stopped after few secs. Was fixed with newer 200.12 firmware. Then the wifi speed spiking all the time,  fixed with 200.13. Now wifi crap again while it on 200.14 and terrible link speed in between AP's. I thought I bought professional accespoints, but it seems every time there is something. Very annoying as my 1gbit internet spikes all the time too. Ranging from 245-530mbit on wifi with half of it as upload. Ranging from 255-730mbit on cable. How can I check or try solve this ? 

1000012709.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

admin test

Imran_ruckus

Hi @DaJoJo

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

We truly apologize for no response to this post, since it has now moved to the Lennar Community Forum.

Could you please let me know if this issue has been resolved? If not, could you please share a screenshot from Unleashed showing the below information?

Imran_ruckus_0-1695917026547.pngPlease let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

I do not own a ICX switch..

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

Still slow after latest firmware..

1000013853.jpg

 It used to be around 900mbit. I exchanged the glasfiber to modem to poe switch (netgear pro) for cat8 cables, this improved the speed a bit but still slow on the accespoints. Nothing changed in the network for the r510's, still same as it was when it reached speeds of 900+ mbit. Internet speed over the ruckus wireless, connected to 5G on my samsung s22 ultra :

1000013854.jpg

 As you can see much higher then throughput between 2 r510's. My Internet is 1gbit glasfiber up/down.