cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi connection getting disconnected multiple times

pradeepgogu
New Contributor

I have been using Rukus for the last 3 years without any issues, with multiple providers (Xfinity and AT&T). Recently i have been experience disconnection issues when i connect directly to my Ruckus wifi. The speed is high when I do speed test, but the wifi either gets slow or disconnects frequently. I read the below article and I want to get help on how to fix this, given I only have macbook at home. I am unable to upload pictures to this message (I am getting an error that "You do not have permission to upload images"

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Slow-and-irregular-performan...

Can you please help

14 REPLIES 14

This is what I got from different IP v4 address. Can you recommend how to proceed. I got  different result from the first highlighted iP address below

pradeepgogu_3-1706567428449.png

pradeepgogu_0-1706567097082.png

pradeepgogu_1-1706567229081.png

pradeepgogu_2-1706567318523.png

Hi @pradeepgogu 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you are seeing ‘ruckus>/rkscli>’ are of Unleashed Access Points and not of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Switch CLI prompt looks like ICX7150-C12 Router> OR ICX7150-C12 Switch>’ 

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I did Lan scan again and I see that the switch port is red. I am assuming this is the Switch IP address

pradeepgogu_0-1706640891333.png

This is what I am getting on the terminal

pradeepgogu_1-1706640921387.png

What should i do now 

Hi @pradeepgogu 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) Router and RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch once and try to IP scan?

Also, please try to access the Switch's IP address on the web browser and log in.

Please check and let me know.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I rebooted both Ruckus and my main router, but - I still can't find the ICX switch in my IP scan. 

pradeepgogu_0-1706760420155.png

I tried accessing all the Ruckus IPs here on my browser and all of them go to my usual ruckus portal. This is what my Ruckus portal looks like, I don't see any switch here as well

pradeepgogu_1-1706760464502.png