cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed App not working - iPhone and Browser

vikram_satya
New Contributor II

My switch had some issues which I was able to resolved, now I am not able to login to unleashed app on my iPhone nor I am able to login through the URL (https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com).

iPhone - (1) I deleted and reinstalled the app, so I have the latest version now (2) logged in using a social media account (3) have the latest version of the iOS version

Browser - I get an error message (Attention! Your device isn't connected to the RUCKUS Unleashed network) when I am actually connected to the unleashed WiFi SSID.

Appreciate any help if you have seen anything similar.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Imran_ruckus

Thanks for your response.

Just to clarify before I reset the AP's - currently switch and AP's are working fine, are you suggesting by doing a factory reset of the AP's I will be able to login to the unleashed app (iPhone) and the url on the browser as well? 

vikram_satya
New Contributor II

Hi @jm123,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the arp - a command and it returned 10 IP's back and I tried all of them but was unsuccessful with all the IPs. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Sorry, gave up after that worked for me. 

vikram_satya
New Contributor II

Hi @jm123

I have 30+ devices connected to the AP's but when I ran the arp - a it showed only 10 IP's and I am now wondering why it's not showing all. Is it supposed to show all the IPs?

Unfortunately don’t really know though i suspect that is part of the issue. I think Ruckus somehow broke the redirect from the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com page to the IP. So when you actually get the direct IP that it works. I had stumbled on your post while I was troubleshooting my setup (though I’m not in a Lennar home and mine is just a personal setup I created myself as a non IT person). But then I found another post with the IP suggestion  and that worked.