cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch has no power

kristenrwillis
New Contributor

Hi there,

I own a Lennar home and we have a Ruckus ICX 7150-C12p and it suddenly stopped working- does not look like it has power. I have tried it in different outlets, and tried doing a factory reset over 20 times. When I do the factory reset all the lights flash once yellow and then go out. Even if I continue holding the reset button the lights don’t come back on. I have also tried to do the reset using a computer (found the instructions from another forum question)and no luck. Only one of the three websites that are given work. Please help! Thank you! 

17 REPLIES 17

Hi @kristenrwillis 

Thank you for the response.

Please use the provided link to upload a video. We advise referencing the EXAMPLE VIDEO in the Google Drive link provided to ensure consistency in the recording:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I’m so sorry. I don’t know how to upload it to this link. Can you give more instructions please? 

Hi @kristenrwillis 

You can just drag and drop the video file on the drive screen it will get uploaded in some time. (As highlighted in the below screenshot)

Please try and let me know.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The video is on my iPhone and I cant drag and drop it to this google drive. Is there another option? 

Hi @kristenrwillis 

Please log into the Gmail and try adding the video from your mobile.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.