cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch connection pending

tc6string
New Contributor

Hi. This ICX cannot be managed by unleashed network, because "super-user-password" is enabled on it. please disable "super-user-password" and try again. Is the message I received when trying to connect switch in unleashed .Switch is a ICX7150-C12 . Access point 510. I know the ip address and can connect to configuration page with user name and password.Also can access through putty. Thanks  

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @tc6string 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please try to log in with Switch default credentials with the combination shown below:

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

Also, try different combinations as shown in the below screenshot:

Also try to log into web Switch dashboard. (Please refer to to the below screenshot)

Please check and confirm.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Will do . I tried the default password for the switch sp-admin to no avail. I can sign into the config page with router with the password I created . The attach photo shows two users and passwords what are they for?

IMG_3609.png

Hi @tc6string 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Those are the username and passwords (Encrypted) which are saved in the Switch configuration. There will be default usernames and it gets updates when you add any other credentials. 

As you are able to access the Switch GUI, Could you please help me with the information shown in the below screenshot?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.