cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Not Working

mesummers90
New Contributor

I changed internet providers today and I connected the modem to the router which I then connected to the Ruckus switch and since I did that, my old connections are working via wifi but everything that was connected via Ethernet is not connecting. I attempted to log into the "unleashed" app but it states "You are not connected to the unleashed network". I am assuming that the WAPs in the house are working because I turned the WiFi off on my new router and I am still on the WiFi without any issues but several devices in my house are ethernet only and are not working. 

2 REPLIES 2

mesummers90
New Contributor

Edit: I reset the system and I can log into the Unleashed system and it said that it was connecting to my switch but now it says that there are no switches available. Ethernet items are still not working. 

Hi @mesummers90

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch ethernet cable connection is not working.

Could you please reboot your Router and Switch once and try?

Please refer to the below guide for connection setup as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.