cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in boot mode

Brian
New Contributor

I have reset my switch at least 10 times and I still get green PWR and yellow SYST lights. The switch is stuck in the boot mode. I do not have a laptop computer to do the next step.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hello @Brian 

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is currently experiencing difficulties, with the SYST light illuminated in yellow and the PWR light in green. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If the reset procedure using a paper clip has not resolved the issue, the next step is to perform a software recovery on the switch. This process requires the use of a laptop or PC. You can find detailed instructions on how to perform the software recovery in the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article available at the following link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

We would like to inform you that effective November 2022, RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes customers will be exclusively handled through this community forum support model. Phone, email, and remote sessions will no longer be available. Please be assured that we are committed to providing the best-effort support through this platform. However, if you encounter difficulties following the provided steps, we recommend seeking assistance from an external technician.

Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Brian 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Brian 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Brian 

Greetings! 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi