cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Not Working

Danielle31491
New Contributor

Hello,

There was a storm that came through and knocked the Ruckus out. Since then, it has not been working properly. I have rebooted it several times and still no improvement. Will need further assistance. 

15 REPLIES 15

I clearly followed the steps and it only made the system shut down completely. Obviously, this means the system is damaged and needs to be replaced. 

How do I find my other wifi? I reset both assess points,  and now the second wifi connection won't pop up.  So now I cannot login to the unleashed app since I have no internet connection. 

The router upstairs shows two yellow lights 

Hi @Danielle31491 

Basically, the yellow light means that there are not clients connected on that specific Radio (5G or 2.4G) that depends where is the yellow light on.

Vsquez_Fer_0-1673475771020.jpeg

This does not mean that the Access Point is broken or damaged. 

Here is the meaning of each light on the Wireless Access Point

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

Yellows light 2.4G: Radio is up, no clients are connected to the 2.4 GHz radio.
Yellows light 5G: Radio is up, no clients are connected to the 5 GHz radio.

So, if there is a device (iPhone) that is using the 5G radio, the light on the Access Point will be turning green on the 5G radio indicating that there is a client/device using that radio (5G)

Please verify that you have internet access from your ISP since the RUCKUS devices only distribute the internet access from the Wireless Access Point 

Setup.PNG

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

I don’t have Radio 5G. The lights turned yellow after resetting the actually assess points. Now my Butlers2 wifi will not show up and I cannot log into the unleashed app because it’s associated with Butlers2. How do I fix this ?