cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P completely powered down.

BD
New Contributor II

The Ruckus Switch in my closet is completely off. I think it has been off for a while now as the Ring doorbell has not been functional for quite some time.  I have rebooted the switch by pushing the reset button while powering the device on.  The led lights all flash amber but then it just turns back off and doesn't reboot.  How do I solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @BD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the update.

There are no special instructions or additional configurations required for the new RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Please just connect the way it was before.

For more information please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

If you have any further queries or concerns please raise a new post. Since this post is now closed after RMA.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @BD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up.

Please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet. Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

BD
New Contributor II

The RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P is currently connected to a working outlet.  I've also connected the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P to a separate outlet using an extension cord and it still will not power up.  The lights flash amber quickly and then remain off.

Hi @BD 

Thank you for the response.

As described in my previous post, please upload a VIDEO using the drive link showing all the details.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

BD
New Contributor II

Sorry for the delay.  I just uploaded 2 videos.