cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA STATUS FOR DEAD SWITCH

Altakocker
New Contributor

I reported a dead ICX7150-C12P switch last week. I gave all the information using your chat tool. I was never issued an RMA number but was advised the switch would be replaced. I have checked your web site and due date and ticket was closed today. 01/03/2023. Are you sending me a replace switch? I did not receive an RMA number. Can you tell me the status of replacement?

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Yarenis

Hi @Altakocker

I think I have found the case#01420912, I was able to contact the coworker who help you on the chat, unfortunately you did not share the post where we approve the RMA which is part is the process, please open a new chat, and check my next example.

Example:

Hi, I am requesting an RMA for the unit<Serial of the Switch>, I got approved in the community forum, let me add the approval post:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/RMA-STATUS-FOR-DEAD-SWITCH/t...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

Altakocker
New Contributor

The case # is/was 01420912. It was my understanding (after using chat tool) that the switch was going to be replaced. I have attached info.

Keep me posted on status of replacement switch.

Thank YouRMARUCK.JPG

Hi @Altakocker

Yes, that was the issue, must be link they will check the interaction, please open a new chat now, and you may get the device tomorrow.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

Altakocker
New Contributor

I have been unable to get assistance in getting a defective switch replaced. Tickets keep getting closed with no explanation and nobody is willing to help a Lennar home customer.

As a Lennar homeowner with Ruckus equipment in my home, I fully recognize what the saying Lennar homeowners have means. "WHAT RHYMES WITH RUCKUS"  Hint "It starts with an F"

Hi @Altakocker 

Please open a new chat and explain the situation in datil , that you already have a post with the proper approval , they should track your query. 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez