cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 Offline

Fattbank64
New Contributor

I upgraded the Master AP firmware without issue via the mobile APP but the Client AP did not upgrade and is offline. If I can't get the Client online then it's time to find a different AP.

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Fattbank64 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Fattbank64 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Fattbank64 

Greetings!

Please use the private chat option to respond so we can proceed further. For your reference, I have included a screenshot below.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi 

Imran,

Would you mind updating the status of the RMA?

Sidney

Hi @Fattbank64 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested information on an private chat.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working with console cable to access CLI and not getting IP address assigned from the ISP (Internet Service Provider's) Router. Checked with multiple troubleshooting steps. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.