Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 Acess point not powering on

this14linda
New Contributor

ICX 7150-c12p: system an power light green

qty 2: R510 Access Point

We had a power outage last night and the r510 no longer have any lights coming on.

I rebooted the entire system: no change

Reset the r510 and nothing

Before concluding the access points are bad, I want to make sure there isn't more I could check.  Both going out at the same time makes me think they got fried.

19 REPLIES 19

i went ahead and did a reset thinking I had nothing to lose.  The lights all came on and then off very quickly.  They did not blink like in the video.  It did not register an IP address in LanScan.  still no power to the r510.  i've added pictures of the switch configuration.  IMG_1406.jpg

I HAVE AN IP ADDRESS!

Hi @this14linda 

Thank you for the response and the update.

If you see an Switch IP address please try to browse it on the web browser and try logging in. As described in one of my previous posts.

Kindly inform me of your success in accessing the Switch dashboard through the browser.

Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding throughout this process. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

What would be the correct syntax for the next step in terminal mode to enter the IP address?

Hi @this14linda 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update you shared.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. Try to log in on the web Switch portal and confirm.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.