cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R320 PWR light solid Red

Kabrah
New Contributor

POE Ethernet port light is green. PWR light on the front panel stays red. Unleashed app shows the AP as offline. I have tried unplugging the POE and plugging it back in with no success. I have also tried holding the reset button (45 seconds) using the handle loop wire that came in the box - PWR light continued to persist as red. I removed the AP and tried a different direct POE Ethernet cable with no success. Do you have any other suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Kabrah 
Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Community forums.

Could you please let me know if this is a Lennar Home RUCKUS setup?

Please confirm.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Yes, this is a Lennar Home Ruckus setup.

Hi @Kabrah 

Thank you for the response and the confirmation.

Please try connecting the RUCKUS Access Point to an external 12 VDC power adapter and check it separately without connecting to the Switch PoE port cable. (Please refer to the below screenshot). Usually, you will find the 12 VDC adapter connected to your ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router/Modem-Router combo device.

Please check the Access Point following the above process and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Tried that solution and the PWR light remains constant red even after holding down the reset button for lengthy amount of time.