cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PoE has failed

Fisheal123
New Contributor

Power went out. PoE has failed. I have an email from Lennar that the switch might need to be replaced with instructions on how to do so. Followed the instructions. I am now here. 

I hard reset. I tried to go through the tutorials. Not tech savvy enough. 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Fisheal123 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you have lights on the PWR and SYST, if there is an amber/orange light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" on the Switch. Please refer to the below ‘Lennar Knowledge Base’ guide which will help you get this issue resolved.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please perform the steps as per the guide and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and the understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran,

I have already attempted those steps. They are beyond my knowledge of computers. I have an email saying that the unit needs to be replaced. It hopped back on the network and the person on ruckus chat told me that since it came on it probably would be fine. It did last quite a bit of time but I am back where I was. Can you replace the unit with one that doesn’t have to have the software backchanelled? 

Hi @Fisheal123 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We provide support and help to the Lennar Customers on this forum as best effort basis.

Please perform the software recovery process, I will help if you stuck at any point during the process.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I understand that there is no longer any technical support. Can you send a replacement one that doesn’t have this issue and I sent this one back? 

Is there a Mac specific step by step? I am still having issues, the instructions are all over the place. 

Hi @Fisheal123 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

As mentioned, We do provide technical support for Lennar Customers, exclusively on this community forum support model only.

Could you please perform the software recovery process on Windows laptop/PC?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi