cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Guided Support Options and Unacceptable Response Time: Request for Urgent Improvement

what_ruckus83
New Contributor II

Dear RUCKUS Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concerns regarding the recent removal of the call support option in favor of a chat-based support system. While I appreciate the convenience and accessibility of online forums, I find that they often fall short when it comes to providing guided support to users who are not as technically inclined.

As a customer who relies on your support services, I have encountered situations where a live conversation with a support representative would have been immensely helpful in resolving issues effectively and efficiently. Unfortunately, the transition to a chat-only support model has limited our ability to receive the necessary assistance.

Furthermore, even with the transition to a chat-based support system, the response time has been unacceptable. After reviewing many requests posted during the stated business hours, I have consistently noticed response times exceeding 24 hours. This extended delay severely hampers the effectiveness and efficiency of the support process, particularly when urgent issues arise that hinder our ability to utilize the internet effectively.

As the internet has become an essential staple in our homes, it is crucial that support services are equipped to handle customer inquiries promptly. Waiting for an entire day or longer to receive a response undermines the purpose of seeking assistance and can have detrimental consequences for users who rely on the internet for various aspects of their lives.

I understand that the shift to chat support may have been made to accommodate a larger customer base and streamline the support process. However, it is important to recognize that not all users possess the same level of technical expertise or have the confidence to troubleshoot complex issues through written communication alone.

A guided support option, such as phone support, would be highly beneficial for customers like me who require real-time interaction and step-by-step assistance. It allows for a more personalized and tailored approach to troubleshooting, ensuring that users with varying levels of technical proficiency can receive the support they need.

I implore you to address these two pressing issues urgently. Firstly, reintroducing a guided support option, such as phone support or remote assistance, would significantly improve the experience for customers who require real-time interaction and personalized guidance. Secondly, it is imperative to streamline your support processes and ensure that response times align with the expectations set during your stated business hours. This would demonstrate your commitment to providing reliable and efficient support to your customer base.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my feedback. I value the services provided by your support group and sincerely hope that my concerns will be taken into account. I look forward to seeing positive changes that cater to the diverse needs of your customer base.

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @what_ruckus83 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only. Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM Eastern.

We completely understand your concern. And could you please let me know the issue with the details to assist you in resolving the issue?

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.